Star Wars - Darth Vader A New Hope Helmet
- - Cast from the original molds of the screen-used helmet made by Rick Baker in 1977.
- - This is NOT made from a digital scan!
- - ‘Idealized’ Features (dents and scratches on the original casting cleaned up)
- - Original asymmetric sculpted geometry
- - Two piece construction: Facemask and Dome
- - High quality ABS and metal construction
- - Screen accurate two-tone black and gunmetal paint scheme on facemask
- - Accurate Red/Orange “bubble” lenses
- - Machined aluminum tusks
- - Metal mouth and chin grills